[oXygen-user] Set the start screen in output pdf

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Feb 14 02:06:22 CST 2019

Hi Bernhard, Bob,

I don't see anything in Apache FOP supporting this feature.
Indeed Adobe Pro seems to support setting such properties to a PDF, you
can google for "open pdf zoom".
Also the commercial RenderX XEP PDF processor (which can be be used with
DocBook content) seems to support this by setting some custom processing
instructions:

http://www.renderx.com/reference.html#Initial_Zoom

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com