[oXygen-user] oXygen 21.x running on Windows: Is there a way to make icons smaller?

Kristen James Eberlein kris at eberleinconsulting.com
Mon Dec 16 11:44:46 CST 2019

Thank, George. I know (and appreciate!) that the tool bars are
configurable. I've (temporarily, I hope) removed all of them to get more
room to work. But it is less than optimal, and I would not want to
screen share with any clients while oXygen is configured like this.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee