[oXygen-user] Independet second index, is it not possible nor not?

Bob Stayton bobs at sagehill.net
Thu Aug 29 11:25:00 CDT 2019

There were several bugs in the latest released version (1.79) of the
DocBook XSL stylesheets that prevented such indices from working.  Those
are now fixed in the snapshot build.  I'm working with a new volunteer
to get a new release out.  In the meantime, you could try the snapshot
build available from here:

https://github.com/docbook/xslt10-stylesheets/releases

Let me know how it goes if you try it.

Bob Stayton