[oXygen-user] PI between <tr> visible in Author mode?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Aug 12 06:42:52 CDT 2019

Hi Tony,

Using our current visual rendering, there is no way for us to display
the processing instructions between rows and keep the table layout.
So you either change the display of the entire table to "block" in which
case the processing instructions should start showing up or you keep the
table layout but the processing instructions will not be shown.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com