[oXygen-user] Classic responsive webhelp

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 02:29:45 CDT 2019

Hi group

I use oXygenXML Editor/Author to generate webhelp from my DITA-based
content. I see that some customers still like the "classic" (but
deprecated) webhelp, because they like to have the table of contents pane
and the Search pane on the left when they view the webhelp on their
computers. The classic webhelp, however, is not responsive. Is there an
easy way (or does Synchro Soft has any plans) to add a "classic but
responsive" transformation scenario?

Thanks

Yves