[oXygen-user] License server update for oXygen 17.1

oXygen XML Editor Support (Costin Sandoi) support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Sep 26 06:58:55 CDT 2018

Hello,

 From your request, it is not very clear what you need.
- Do you need to upgrade an old version of oXygen specifically to v17.1
(not to the latest one available) and are not sure if the older license
server would still serve v17 licenses?
- Do you need to upgrade the license server to the specific version 17.1
(not to the latest one available)?
- Do you need to upgrade oxygen software / license server from v17.1 to
the latest one

Please clarify!
We will appreciate if you could provide further details on the official
support email only (support at oxygenxml.com), not on the users list, as
the list should only be used for general interest information.

I look forward to receiving your reply on support at oxygenxml.com.

Best Regards,
Costin

Costin Săndoi
<oXygen/>^® XML Editor, Author and Developer
http://www.oxygenxml.com
Tel: +1-650-352-1250 ext.302
Fax: +40-251-461482

information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. Any quotation contained
herein has a validity of 30 days, unless otherwise specified.