[oXygen-user] Author view: Hide DITA ditamap data about attribute

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Tue Sep 11 04:31:36 CDT 2018

Hello,

Thesfdc.css file is associated in the DITA Map framework, right? If you
put it last in the list of associated CSSs then it should override the
content property just as expected. Please check if that's indeed true.

Anyway, it might also help to add an *!important* flag (although using
the right order is more desirable):

*[class~='topic/data'][name]:before {
     content : " " *!important*;
}