[oXygen-user] Reference managers for use with Oxygen?

Ruchira Datta ruchira.datta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:04:51 CDT 2018

Zotero's Export Library feature supports several XML formats, including
TEI, which i'm using with Oxygen. However as far as i've been able to
determine one has to export a whole library. Of course, one can make new
libraries in Zotero and delete them, however this is a pain. Such a pain
that my co-author and i have simply continued handcoding references for the
book we're writing directly in Oxygen. (There's not too much overlap
between the references in our book and my personal existing reference
library, which is in Bookends, anyway, so there's not much incentive to
switch to Zotero for that function.)

Am interested to hear about other solutions though, for this and future
work.