[oXygen-user] ro.sync.ecss.extensions.docbook.table.InsertTableOperation in Web Author

Cristi Talau support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Oct 23 02:55:33 CDT 2018

Hello,

Just give your framework.js file a different name. If you use the same
name as in the base framework, it will override it. Files with different
names will be loaded in lexicographical order. More details here:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/20.1.0/ug-waCustom/topics/customizing_frameworks.html#customizing_frameworks__adding_javascript_code_to_a_framework
.

Best,
Cristian