[oXygen-user] ${ask} not working properly in Web Author

Cristi Talau support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Oct 16 06:39:06 CDT 2018

Hi,

I managed to reproduce this problem. It is caused by the ${caret} editor
variable which is not supported in Web Author. If you remove it, the
action will start working. You will not lose any functionality since the
caret is automatically placed in the first leaf node.

I added an internal issue to fix the handling of the ${caret} editor
variable for such cases.

Best,
Cristian