[oXygen-user] Keyboard shortcuts in Web Author

Cristi Talau support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Oct 16 05:36:43 CDT 2018

Hello,

If you assign a shortcut to the action in the framework using the
Document Type Configuration dialog box [1], the shortcut will be used by
Web Author as well. For example, the "Bold" action from the default DITA
framework has the shortcut Ctrl+B or (Cmd+B on Mac). Web Author also
supports adding shortcuts to actions implemented in JS [2], [3] - you
just have to pass the shortcut to the constructor of the base class.

Best,
Cristian

[1]
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/20.1/ug-editor/topics/the-action-dialog.html#the-action-dialog