[oXygen-user] syntax highlightning

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Thu May 17 06:13:30 CDT 2018

Hi Bernhard,

All colors, fonts and padding in the Author editing mode are controlled
via CSS.
If you right click inside the indexterm in the Author editing mode there
is an "Inspect Styles" action which allows you to see where in the CSSs
used for Docbook rendering the indexterm CSS selectors are defined.
For example in the
"OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\docbook\css\elements.css" there are
selectors like:

> indexterm:before {
>     content: "Indexterm{ ";
>     color: gray;
>     background-color:inherit;
> }
>
> indexterm:after {
>     content: "} ";
>     color: gray;
>     background-color:inherit;
> }

which can be changed to other colors, or you can also change the
font-weight to bold on the text.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com