[oXygen-user] Customizing what element is inserted when a user presses Enter within <menucascade>

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Mar 27 00:23:43 CDT 2018

Hi,

The ENTER key pressed anywhere in the Author visual editing mode (except
in space preserve elements) will propose as first solution a solution to
split the current block element. As an uicontrol is an inline element,
it will propose to split the paragraph containing the uicontrol.
If you right click the contextual menu in the Author editing mode has a
"Refactoring" submenu containing a "Split Element" action. This action
will also split inline elements.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com