[oXygen-user] CSS for styling DITA as a table; how to add a table header?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Mar 23 07:40:03 CDT 2018

Hi Kris,

Right. Well, there are ideas for future CSS specs to support adding
artificial elements in the content using selectors like "::before":

https://www.w3.org/TR/css-pseudo-4/#selectordef-before

Web Browsers have an easier life implementing such things before they do
not support editing and saving content though.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com