[oXygen-user] author framework, ${selection} variable in ${ask} dialogue

Andreas Wagner Andreas.Wagner at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Jun 20 09:26:08 CDT 2018

Hi list,

I have another question regarding the definitions I am using in my
author framework:
In a SurroundWithFragmentOperation I have the following Fragment argument:

<choice xmlns="http://www.tei-c.org/ns/1.0">
     <abbr></abbr>
     <expan resp="${svsal-user}" cert="${ask('Wie gewiss ist die
Richtigkeit dieser Expansion?', combobox,
('high':'hoch';'medium':'mittel';'low':'niedrig';'unknown':'unbekannt'),
'high')}">
         ${ask('Wie lautet die Expansion?', generic, ${selection})}
     </expan>
</choice>

This expands local editor variables such as ${svsal-user} correctly
and works fine with the dialogues, but it seems to ignore the
${selection} variable that I want to use as default value in the last
dialogue. The textfield that this dialogue displays is empty all the
time.

Is it not supposed to work this way?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Andreas