[oXygen-user] Oxygen Editor 20 - Cursor and Underscore Line Thickness

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza) support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Jun 5 07:37:49 CDT 2018

Hello,

1. Are you referring to the text cursor or the mouse pointer?
2. Which underscore lines are you looking for to be thicker?
If possible, please provide a screenshot of the underscore lines you are
referring to.
In general, increasing the font size in Options > Preferences,
Appearance > Fonts, Editor should make everything larger for Text mode.
But I'm guessing in your case there may be a scaling issue.

3. BTW, what resolution is your DELL XPS 15 using and what scaling?
4. Or are you also working with a secondary screen? In that case what
resolution and scaling is that display using?

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support