[oXygen-user] Error with graphic display

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Mon Jan 29 03:02:39 CST 2018

Hi Bernhard,

We have a previous similar complaint.
The SVG renderer used by Oxygen is called Batik and it only supports SVG
version 1.1:

> https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/status.html

while the "flowRoot" element belongs to the SVG 1.2 specification:

> https://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-SVG12-20041027/flow.html

You could try to set on the <svg> root element the version to be "1.2",
from our previous experience if you do that the SVG renderer might at
least ignore that newer "flowRoot" when rendering.

We also have a section here about SVG 1.2 rendering issues:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/19.1/ug-editor/topics/SVG-documents.html