[oXygen-user] Does xref no longer show the xreflabel of the target?

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Tue Feb 20 07:50:56 CST 2018

Hi Bernhard,

Unfortunately, this is a limitation. We present a label only for those
references that have targets inside the same document. That's why, for
external references, labels are presented only when working in the
master file.

But I agree that we should do better. I've added an issue to take into
account the master files when we resolve references and collect labels
for them. As soon as it gets fixed, you will receive a notification.

Best regards,
Alex
--
Alex Jitianu