[oXygen-user] Custom styling of xrefs in CSS?

Cristi Talau support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Dec 6 07:01:26 CST 2018

Hello,

The LinkTextResolver API should work in Web Author but you will not be
able to read the counter value - there is no API for this. You can try
to compute the counter yourself. A second problem is that the text of
the link will not be updated when a figure is inserted or deleted. You
will have to trigger these updates yourself.

Can you give more details about what users are trying to achieve using
this text for Figure references? I understand its utility in a printed
PDF, but in this case you will not have to update the link text when a
figure changes. So, the solution would be simpler if needed only for
printing.

Best,
Cristian