[oXygen-user] Want to get rid intentation for figures in FO

Bob Stayton bobs at sagehill.net
Thu Aug 2 11:03:46 CDT 2018

Since you are using DocBook, the easiest solution would be to add a
pgwide="1" attribute on the figure elements. That forces the graphic to
the full width of the page.  See:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Graphics.html#GraphicElements

In general, the above online book covers a lot of formatting issues for
DocBook.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs at sagehill.net