[oXygen-user] Update element on save?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Apr 12 04:22:57 CDT 2018

Hi Tobias,

Oxygen has API to modify the Text editing mode (not as evolved as the
modification API we have for the Author mode).
For example this sample plugin adds a DITA prolog in both the Text or
the Author visual editing modes using the available APIs:

https://github.com/oxygenxml/oxygen-dita-prolog-updater

Also another drawback for working in the Text editing mode is that
unfortunately we do not have this concept of actions definable at
framework level.

<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com