[oXygen-user] mirrors.oxygenxml.com doesn't seem to be online

oXygen XML Editor Support (Ionela Istodor) support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Apr 4 09:36:18 CDT 2018

Hello,

We have double checked and there is no problem with the download links.
However, the correct links start with *mirror.oxygenxml.com.*

Regards,
Ionela

--
Ionela Istodor
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support

Tel: +1-650-352-1250 ext.301
Fax: +40-251-461482
support at oxygenxml.com

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Any quotation contained herein has a validity of 30 days, unless otherwise specified. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.