[oXygen-user] Is Tamil among the languages for which a specific collation is available?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Thu Sep 21 04:17:03 CDT 2017

Hi Jean-Luc,

Indeed the installation procedure of the JAR library that I gave you
would need to be repeated for each new installed Oxygen version. Which
is not very practical.

So I created an add-on for Oxygen which adds this extra library:

https://github.com/oxygenxml/oxygenxml.icu4j.i18n

It has installation instructions there. The add-on can be installed in
Oxygen no matter in what operating system it is running.
Once you install an add-on, after you switch to a newer Oxygen version,
the new Oxygen will ask you if you want to use the old installed
add-ons. Even if you choose not to use the old add-ons you can install
the add-on again in the new Oxygen version using the same simple procedure.