[oXygen-user] Is Tamil among the languages for which a specific collation is available?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Wed Sep 20 07:44:08 CDT 2017

Hi Jean-Luc,

I tried working a little bit with your samples on my side and I think I
managed to make this work.
In the Oxygen libraries directory "OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\lib" there is a
JAR library called "icu4j.jar". It is an incomplete version of a larger
ICU4J library which can be downloaded from:

http://site.icu-project.org/download/59#TOC-ICU4J-Download

Once you have the "icu4j-59_1.jar", move the original "icu4j.jar" from
the Oxygen library folder to some other place and replace it with this
larger JAR library.

Also the xsl:sort in the XSLT worked only if I used this syntax:

> <xsl:sort select="." collation="http://www.w3.org/2013/collation/UCA?lang=ta"/>

I do not know much about the values that the collation attribute takes,
but this was in one of the examples on the Saxonica documentation page:

http://www.saxonica.com/html/documentation/xsl-elements/sort.html