[oXygen-user] How to manage citations?

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Thu Oct 19 07:10:21 CDT 2017

Hi Bernard,

I'm not sure I understand it correctly. You had to start Oxygen in Admin
mode? I know I advised you to copy the framework inside
{OxygenInstallDir}/frameworks but if Oxygen is installed inside a
location with certain restrictions (like the Program Files directory on
Windows) then you might not be able to edit the framework. Here is what
you can do if you are in this situation:

1. Close Oxygen

2. Move the framework inside a directory that doesn't have any write
restrictions

3. Start Oxygen and go to *Options->Preferences...* on page*Document
Type Association / Locations* . On the *Additional frameworks
directories* add an entry to the directory in which you moved the framework.

4. Click Apply

5. Go to page *Document Type Association* . You should be able to see
the framework. Now you can edit it.

Please let me know if this is the actual situation or if I've missed
anything.

Best regards,
Alex
--