[oXygen-user] How to manage citations?

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Wed Oct 18 05:59:47 CDT 2017

Hi,

I see. If that's the case then you should create 2 actions (*citation*
and *citationT*) in the document type configuration. Go to
*Options->Preferences...* on page *Document Type Association* . Edit
*DocBook 5 - Extension* and go to the *Author *tab, on the *Actions*
subtab. On the bottom of the table you should find the action named
*citation*. Duplicate it to a another one named *citationT* and change
the invoked script. Afterwards, go to the tab *Toolbar* and add the new
action on the toolbar.

Best regards,
Alex
--