[oXygen-user] (Resent with a smaller attached PNG screen shot) Is there a known problem for the display of Tamil with Oxygen on a Mac?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu) support at oxygenxml.com
Tue Oct 10 01:41:06 CDT 2017

Dear Jean-Luc,

This looks like a problem of finding the right font to use for rendering.
 From what I tested on Mac, going to the Oxygen Preferences->"Fonts"
page and using "Arial Unicode MS" both for the "Text" and "Author" pages
seemed to properly render those letters in both pages.
In order to avoid end users needing to change settings in Oxygen to make
this work, as you seem to have your own CSS for the Author visual
editing mode you can define in that CSS a fixed font to be used for all
the content,
something like: