[oXygen-user] DITA metrics report tool

Radu Coravu radu_coravu at sync.ro
Mon Oct 9 01:36:47 CDT 2017

Hi Ben,

I think that before Oxygen 19.0 I bundled the metrics stylesheets as a
DITA OT plugin which now resides in:

> OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT2.x\plugins\com.oxygenxml.dita.metrics.report

and it can also be downloaded separately from GitHub:

https://github.com/oxygenxml/dita-metrics-report

I created a predefined transformation scenario to use it with a DITA
Map, but you can also use the XSLT stylesheets directly, as you did before.