[oXygen-user] New Git plugin for Oxygen

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Wed Aug 23 02:03:13 CDT 2017

Hello,

We've released a new version (1.0.8)  that should fix this problem.
Please try again and let us know how it goes.

PS: If you want to receive notifications when a new version is release
you should go to *Options->Preferences...,* on the *Add-ons* page and
select *"Enable automatic updates checking"*.

Best regards,
Alex
--
Alex Jitianu