[oXygen-user] New Git plugin for Oxygen

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Tue Aug 22 07:49:20 CDT 2017

Hello,

Sorry about that... First of all let's make Oxygen start again. The
first step is to identify Oxygen's options directory. Depending on the
platform the options folder is located as follows:
- Windows XP - [user-home-folder]\Application Data\com.oxygenxml
- Windows Vista/7 - [user-home-folder]\AppData\Roaming\com.oxygenxml
- Mac OS X - [user-home-folder]/Library/Preferences/com.oxygenxml
- Mac OS X - ~/Library/Preferences/com.oxygenxml
- Linux - [user-home-folder]/.com.oxygenxml

Inside this directory search for and remove the directory:
git.support-1.0.7

Oxygen should now start again.

Do you have, by any chance, any other plugins installed inside Oxygen?
One of these plugins might be contributing a slf4j jar inside the main
Oxygen ClassLoader. To find out which plugins are installed, please go
to Options->Preferences... on the Plugins page. Nevertheless, we should
take care of such situations so I will let you know as soon as we
release a fix.

Best regards,
Alex
--