[oXygen-user] Strange error with oxygen xml editor 19

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Tue Aug 8 12:53:45 CDT 2017

Today I tried to add a figure as well as a table in the author modus
using special adding as XML and got both times a validation error. This
error was not apparent when the very same figure or table was added
while in text modus. The respective code in text mode is not different
whether you add a figure or a table in author or text mode while
validation sees something different. This is obviously a bug.

Still in the test phase I have not enquired yet where to send bug reports.

Regards Bernhard

--
spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch
bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
-
thunderbird mit enigmail
GPG schlüssel: D5257409
fingerprint:
08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09