[oXygen-user] Printing (Mac platform)

David Birnbaum
Mon May 30 10:04:37 CDT 2016

Dear Adrian (cc oxygen-user list),

Thank you for the quick response. Yes, I can print from TextEdit (and any
other application that I've tried). "sudo cupsd" returns silently. Running
"sudo launchctl stop org.cups.cupsd" followed by "sudo launchctl start
org.cups.cupsd" has no effect; I get no error message from those commands,
but printing from <oXygen/> still doesn't work. The error message when I
try to print from <oXygen/> is a simple one: a dialog box opens with
"Error" in the title bar and "No print service found." as the message, plus
a "Close" button. Does any of this make sense?

Best,

David

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza) <