[oXygen-user] Printing (Mac platform)

David Birnbaum
Sat May 28 11:22:50 CDT 2016

Dear oxygen-user list,

When I try to print from the editor view with XML Editor 18.0, build
2016042012 and java.runtime.version 1.8.0_72-b15 on OS X El Capitan Version
10.11.5 (15F34), I get a "no print service found" error message. The
on-line <oXygen/> discussion logs show reports of similar behavior under
Linux from 2005 and 2006, but I don't understand the explanations, which
require a greater familiarity with the operating system than I have. I
would be grateful if someone could please explain in end-user language how
I can make <oXygen/> aware of my printer.

Thanks,

David