[oXygen-user] Zoom by mouse scrolling in v18

Lou Burnard
Wed May 11 04:58:18 CDT 2016

For those of us (not a few) who use laptops -- which don't have a
numeric keypad -- and don't run either windows or mac os -- this feature
was REALLY USEFUL. I spend a lot of time demonstrating how cool oxyGen
is to people, and being able to zoom in and out of the editor display is
really important!