[oXygen-user] Different display depending on contents

Pierre Attar
Fri May 6 08:27:19 CDT 2016

Thanks Georges, this works.

For those interested, the complete pb cas also to change the
list-style-type and the complete solution becomes :

*[class~='topic/ul'] > *[class~='topic/li'],
*[class~='topic/ul'] > *[class~='topic/li'] *[class~='topic/ul'] >
*[class~='topic/li'] {
     list-style-type:hyphen;
}

*[class~='topic/ul']:has(*[class~='topic/li'] > *[class~='topic/ul'])  >
*[class~='topic/li']  {
     font-weight:bold;
     list-style-type:disc;
}