[oXygen-user] On-the-fly validation of (X)HTML5 using the v.Nu REST API (was: Creating a RELAX NG datatype library .jar for use with the v.Nu schemas)

George Bina
Thu Mar 31 04:09:24 CDT 2016

Hi Graham,

We plan to support HTML5 (not XML wellformed) and we will most probably
integrate and use Validator.nu then.