[oXygen-user] [XML Editor 18.0, build 2016031809] Selection mode while double click on a string with dot

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Thu Mar 24 10:54:33 CDT 2016

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

I can confirm this behavior in v18 within attribute values (only). It's
not just dot, but also dash "-". Note that this does not affect text.
Currently this behavior cannot be changed.

The purpose of this is to make it more easy to select an entire ID
attribute value, whether it's a multiple value attribute or just a
single value attribute.
If I may ask, why is this behavior bothering you?

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support