[oXygen-user] License of generate-xspec-tests-oxygen.xsl

Florent Georges
Sun Feb 21 10:50:49 CST 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your email.  I've commented on the issues.

PS: I'd appreciated if I was not CC'ed on public mailing lists I am
not subscribed to, and if such emails were forwarded separately
instead.

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/