[oXygen-user] change font in oXygen Web App?

Cristi Talau
Wed Feb 17 02:08:48 CST 2016

Hello,

Currently there is no user-level option to change the font. However,
there are several workarounds:

1. Since oXygen Web Author uses CSS to render DITA topics, at the
framework level one one can change these fonts in the CSS files and the
font will be changed for all users.
2. We have support for alternative CSS stylesheets, at the framework
level one can define multiple alternative fonts that users can choose
from. Choosing among alternatives is currently available only by using
URL parameters. For example, you can append "&stylesheet-titles=Roboto"
to the URL opened in browser and your DITA topics will use Roboto as
font. You can try this, however, the Roboto font is hard-coded so trying
with other font families won't work.

Anyway, it makes sense to have an user-level choice for fonts, so I will
record an improvement request about this.

Best,
Cristian