[oXygen-user] math and color

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Mon Feb 1 03:23:12 CST 2016

Dear Ulrike,

Is this a question related to how the published output should look like
or only to how the content should look like when it is edited using
Oxygen in the Author editing mode?

So are you editing the CSS used by Oxygen for editing or used by a web
browser for presenting an XHTML output?

When editing content with MathML in Oxygen, Oxygen will present the
equation without imposing colors from the surrounding elements on it, so
it will always present the content with black foreground without a
setting to change this.