[oXygen-user] Autumn conferences

George Bina
Tue Sep 22 04:18:12 CDT 2015

Hi all,

After some quiet time during the summer, we will have a busy schedule
this autumn.

First, we will be in San Jose, California, next week on Oct 1-2 at the
Information Development World conference. You can meet us at the oXygen
XML Editor stand in the exhibition area or attend or session on Friday,
2:00pm-2:45pm: Single-Source Publishing Across Multiple Formats
https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/113382/schedule/

After that, we will participate also this year at the TEI Members
Meeting in Lyon, France. We will host a half day workshop on Oct 28
http://tei2015.huma-num.fr/en/workshops/#item3
If you attend TEI Members Meeting and you are interested in extending
the TEI support in oXygen or to find the latest additions to oXygen
please register to join us there:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Bd9fGF7CY9V5gh9o7ukKhLX-iVMezu3LV2wVOVucXu0/viewform

November will be the busiest month, we start with the TCWorld conference
by Tekom, taking place in Stuttgart, where we have 3 presentations in
the main conference program, plus one product presentation, plus a
larger stand where you are welcome to meet us
http://conferences.tekom.de/tcworld15/conference-program/conference-program/

A few days after Tekom we move to Munich and we turn into hosts, as we
organize the second edition of the DITA-OT Day event, a conference
dedicated to the core engine behind DITA implementations, the DITA-OT
open source project:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2015/dita-ot_day.html
This is a free event but registration is required.
We organize the DITA-OT Day in the pre-conference day of DITA Europe,
and at the same location, so it should be really easy to attend both
events - or event all 3 events in one trip: TCWorld, DITA-OT Day and
DITA Europe.

We plan to end the 2015 events with DITA Europe where we will have a
stand where you can meet our team as well as two interesting
presentations at the conference
https://ditaeurope.infomanagementcenter.com/