[oXygen-user] copying tables from other sources

Cwiklowski, Don
Tue Sep 15 07:21:41 CDT 2015

Whenever I copy a table from Word or Excel, or even HTML to a DITA reference topic all of the elements come across as <properties> (etc), but if I drop it into a Concept, Oxygen translates a table into the proper DITA elements. Does anyone know how to fix this since the majority of our Reference topics contain tables?

Don Cwiklowski, Jr.
Sr. Technical Communicator
Customer Technical Communications | Operations and Technology
MasterCard
2200 MasterCard Blvd | O'Fallon, MO 63366
tel 636-722-6802
<mailto:>
[cid:]<www.mastercard.com>

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.