[oXygen-user] Validating CSS

George Bina
Tue May 26 13:50:22 CDT 2015

Hi Ray,

David wants to be able to specify different CSS profiles for CSS
validation and be able to do that for each CSS file, right now oXygen
allows to set CSS validation options globally or per project, but you
cannot have different CSS validation options for multiple files within
the same project.

Back to your requirement, oXygen supports CSS based PDF output using the
DITA-CSS DITA-OT plugin and in version 17 we integrated that with the
CSS selection from the Author, so you can easily get output just by
using CSS to style the content. I covered this in the overview of oXygen
17 webinar here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B52kBMcqKhg&feature=youtu.be&t=43m20s
and Radu will probably go into some more details on the DITA specific
webinar that we plan for June 10
http://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2015/webinar_oxygen_17_dita_support.html