[oXygen-user] Toolbar action for specific transformation scenario?

Tony Graham
Tue Mar 24 13:04:49 CDT 2015

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

On 13/03/2015 13:07, Alex Jitianu wrote:
> In the Transformation Scenario view, double clicking on a scenario
> will automatically run it. So the users don't have to use the check
> boxes to associate scenarios. If this is not enough, in the Author
> mode you can create author actions to run specific transformation
> scenario(s). The operation to use is:
>
> ro.sync.ecss.extensions.commons.operations.ExecuteTransformationScenariosOperation

You know I read the manual closely, but though I'd read the manual page
and expanded the dialog box for choosing actions so I could see them all
at once, I'd still missed that.  Works now, thank you.

> After creating the author actions you could add them on the toolbar.
> You can also group them into a drop-down item.

Which leads me to want the option of being able to add an icon to a
transformation scenario, where the icon could be automatically used in
the toolbar customization but also used when the transformation scenario
appears in the 'Transformation Scenarios' view and used in place of the
'Apply Transformation Scenario(s)' toolbar button when transformation
scenario is the current (single) associated transformation scenario for
the current document.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--