[oXygen-user] DiffCompare and Oxygen editor

David Sewell
Sun Mar 15 13:51:02 CDT 2015

I've run into this when using Diff Files on one or two files opened via
a WebDAV URL. I guess the oXygen editor doesn't have a way to
automatically see that the file has changed, as it would with a file
open from the filesystem; but it does seem that oXygen Editor should
(ideally) be made aware when changes are saved in the Diff Files tool.

David

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015, Shannon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when I save an edit in Diff Files of a file open in an Oxygen editor, it is supposed to automatically refresh the document? In my particular case just now it didn’t. Caused some confusion. I closed and reopened the file manually in order to see the changes reflected. The editor asks if the user wants to reload the document if it’s changed in the file system, is it possible to automate and/or detect changes from Diff Files, especially considering the input file is selected from the list of documents currently open in Oxygen?
>
> Best,
> Shannon

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA
Email:    Tel: +1 434 924 9973