[oXygen-user] Toolbar action for specific transformation scenario?

Tony Graham
Thu Mar 12 10:15:52 CDT 2015

Is it possible to configure a toolbar action that will run a specific
transformation scenario from the current framework?

It's possible to make one scenario the default scenario, I know, but I'm
looking at providing multiple transformation scenarios, and I'd prefer
it if the eventual users could choose their actions without even having
to go to the trouble of selecting and unselecting items in the
'Transformation Scenarios' view, if that's possible.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--
Senior Architect