[oXygen-user] Using fonts in Oxygen Author mode

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu)
Tue Jun 16 00:38:03 CDT 2015

Dear Scott,

What type of XML vocabulary are you using?
If you are editing using a vocabulary for which Oxygen has support by
default (like DITA, Docbook, TEI, XHTML) you could go to the
Preferences->"Fonts" page and choose a default font for the Author
editing mode.

But the default font can be overwritten by explicitly specifying font
names for various XML elements in the CSS used to render the XML content.