[oXygen-user] draft-comment without @author?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Mihaela Calotescu)
Mon Jul 27 06:12:25 CDT 2015

Hi Yves,

There is no option in the oXygen to control if the author is set when a
draft-comment author is inserted in the document.
What I suggest is to create another custom action in the DITA framework
that uses an InsertFragmentOperation to insert an empty draft-comment
element, without author.
Then you should add this action in the content-completion list
("Document Type" dialog -> "Author" tab-> "Content Completion" tab->
"Current actions" section).

If you want to have just this custom action available in the
content-completion list you could filter the original draft-comment item
("Document Type" dialog -> "Author" tab-> "Content Completion" tab->
"Filter" section).

Best Regards,

Mihaela
--