[oXygen-user] adding namespace prefix to autocomplete list

Erik Zander
Thu Jul 23 04:03:09 CDT 2015

Hello Octavian,

Allright not exactly what I was looking for but it will work.

Thank you for your help
Regards
Erik

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från:  [mailto:] För Oxygen XML Editor Support (Octavian Nadolu)
Skickat: den 21 juli 2015 15:14
Ämne: Re: [oXygen-user] adding namespace prefix to autocomplete list

Hello Erik,

You can create a code template with the value that you want to insert.
For example you can create a code template with the value xmlns:myPrefix="http://myNamesapce" and the name "myDeclaration". Then use the shortcut "Ctrl+Shift+Space" to show the code templates in the xsl:stylesheet element and select your code template ("myDeclaration") from the proposals list.

You can also set a shortcut for a code template, in case you want to insert it directly without selecting it from the proposals list.

For more details see the video demo and our user manual:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/Code_Templates.html
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/17.0/ug-editor/#topics/code-templates.html

Best Regards,
Octavian