[oXygen-user] Possible standalone WebDAV client with oXygen?

Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Mon Jul 13 03:54:04 CDT 2015

Hi,

> Is there any chance that it could be bundled or sold separately as a
> standalone WebDAV client?
I guess this question is addressed to us, so I have to say that at this
time the answer is no. We are concentrating on XML related products.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support